Thursday, September 13, 2012

Altera goes deep(throat)

 Altera loved Tessa's magical futacock so much when fucking her last time, that she couldnt resist to have a taste of her giant sausage.
Altera also tries to swallow the entire thing to be close enough to lick Tessa's pussy, but Tessa cumming down her throat hard, makes it quite difficult.

Cant say Altera isnt trying at least XD Altera will be having more fun with Tessa in the future ^^




Commissioned from the awesome: Faustsketcher

Hope he gets his PC fixed as it broke shortly after finishing this commission for me.
I have decided to try donate some money now to him, in case he needs to replace the PC for a new one.
I am really sad to see such a nice person having such hardships in his life lately. Health issues from overworking, stress and now PC out of order is so sad to see him go through :(

I have also decided that when I receive the money from selling my grandma's house, that I will donate 1000€ to him. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Wow that´s sure a lot to donate.

    I´m glad there are folks like you, patrons of the art, to support nice and talented (ero-)artists so often through commissions and donations.

    Kudos, karma and all the lots from my side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the kinds words:)

    Yeah, once the house I have a share of from my late Grandma's house gets sold. Donating 1000€ wont be that much. The real estate agent has shown the house to some people today, and hope it went well XD

    ReplyDelete